Hydra: Focus (30 serving canister)SIX Nutrition, Inc.
HYDRA: FOCUS by SIX Nutrition
About the Product
- SIX Nutrition Hydra Focus is formulated to deliver essential electrolytes, vitamins for all day hydration
- Includes naturally sourced Siberian Ginseng, Gingko Biloba and Yerba Mate deliver a boost of mental focus
- Has an electrolyte blend of sodium, potassium, and magnesium; delivers vital supplements for both athletes and desk jockeys alike
- Zero carbs and less than 5 calories per serving; formulated to be used every day, all day without worrying about empty calories from sugars
- Gluten free; GMP certified; made in the USA; Paleo friendly; helps you reach your potential in sports, fitness, love, life and work
The Story Behind the Legend
Featured in most regions, the HYDRA tonics were valiantly reaped, centuries ago, from the ichor of the grand serpent--Hydra. Soon after, the tonics mysteriously vanished, drifted into fabled legend, and were thought to be lost for all time...
Now, forged within the eternal spring, HYDRA's master ENERGY meld is imbued with vitamins & natural energy to function symbiotically within the metabolism of your own flesh. It delivers to you an undeviating, unwavering pure energy for your forthcoming battles.
SIX Nutrition hydra focus 30 serving tub, 95g (tangerine/mango) provides all day hydration.
Hydra focus is formulated for all-day brain-stimulating hydration to help you deal with whatever your day throws at you. Your body consists of 70% water and when water evaporates from your body, it leaves you depleted of water and precious electrolytes. So, whether you're running an ultra across the Mohave, or just sitting at your desk, rehydrate often with hydra.
Zero carbs and less than 5 calories per serving.
Usage: add two scoops of powder to 16 to 20 ounce of water. Add one additional scoop for each 8 ounce of water. Adjust amount of powder to suit your preference. Provides 30, 20 ounce servings per canister.
Developed by six nutrition, gluten free, gmp certified, made in the USA, and is paleo friendly.